Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Will Plan...For Travel

Here I am, I'm pawning myself out. I have such a need to travel, explore, and research for my upcoming book that I am marketing myself to the general masses.

Have an upcoming trip you'd like help planning? I can do that!
Know of anyone that needs to book a vacation to Disney in the next year? Let me help!

Not even that, but I paint as well...have I mentioned this in the past? I believe I've said it a few times. I've decided that after our trip, when my head is full of information, my notebook full of ideas, and my fingers itching to get to work, I will keep them busy not just with pens but also with brushes. Hopefully the resulting paintings will be worthy of a spot on someone else's wall.

Jeremy and I both work in order to travel (and eat while on these travels!) But in order to explore, we gotta get some funds. Just last night we were discussing the inconvenience of money. Why must a flight cost so much? Isn't there a cheaper way to get across the pond?

If you come up with something creative (such as stowing ourselves on a shrimp boat or working our way across the water as Flamenco dancers on a cruise ship), send the ideas my way! I'm up for just about anything...somewhat ethical that is!

3 comments:

Veronica Kroll said...

All of my ideas went out the window when you mentioned the word "ethical"...Just kidding:):)

Mandi Coleman White said...

Well like I said..."somewhat" is a loose term. It's all relative, right?! haha

Anonymous said...

I believe you may have forgetten even planning in your list of money makin opportunities. I happen to know that is also one of your many talents!! Good Luck

Jackie