Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Crafting Some Time to Create

After spending the weekend putting up decorations throughout the entire house, I find myself still in the mood to decorate, paint, write...well just create something of any kind really. After having to expand my mind and decorate on somewhat of a budget, it has left that portion of my head gaping wide open and in need of an outlet to put it to good use. And while the list of pursuits I would like to undertake is still growing, the time to do even one of these is another issue altogether.

These days I find my bum is securely fastened to a chair 40 hours a week, leaving less time to craft something of my own. But then take into account the mental exhaustion that I feel most days from looking at a computer screen, and that time diminishes even more drastically. My solution for now? Gazing at the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree as I lay wrapped in a quilt, getting up only to create some hot cocoa, a gratification of the highest level when homemade!

No comments: