Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CountDown to Freedom

Well, I finally did it - I put in my notice at my job! I was very nervous, simply because there's always that nagging feeling that I'm disappointing someone, but I gave them an ample 6 week time frame to find a replacement, so I'd say that it pretty fair! Only 33 working days to go and I'm a free woman - able to write as I please and not listen to the harpies that dwell under these bright, glaring lights.

Maybe that's a bit harsh - either way, I'm excited! I know that God has placed me in this exact moment, with the time left here at the office being spent growing in areas of patience, tolerance, and forgiveness! (Things that I am currently lacking in, anyway). Come on July!

2 comments:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I'm expecting great things from you, Mandi.

Rachel Maurine said...

Oh Miss Mandi I am so excited for you:]


And you are going to Europe again?!